How to Find the Perfect Natural Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
It can take you many hours of searching online, reading reviews, asking your doctor, friends, or talking on forums to find the best moisturizer for your skin. You will buy several moisturizers that will prove inefficient or worse, harmful for your delicate skin and you will even breakout at times.
But, when you will find THE PERFECT moisturizer, heavens will rain flowers down on you, and your sensitive, acne-prone skin will be moist, supple, elastic and clear of acne every day!
Ok, ok, we know it’s hard to find such a thing, it’s like looking for mermaids, but they do exist!
That’s when a natural moisturizer comes handy to help your skin.
What a Good Natural Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin Needs?
- Anti-inflammatory, cooling, gentle ingredients from natural sources.
- Non-comedogenic ingredients that won’t clog pores
- Plant-based ingredients with moisturizing, regenerating, healing properties for acne like Aloe vera, Green tea, Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Honey, etc.
- Hypoallergenic – avoid chemicals that irritate, sting, and cause allergies to your sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free – this is a must. Synthetic fragrances and perfumes (when not disclosed so you can see what it is) hide chemicals that irritate the skin, cause redness and allergy. They are mostly added to mask unpleasant, chemical odors. Mark that essential oils are natural, and are not falling under the misleading, general, anonymous label “fragrance” under which are sneaking these chemical fragrant molecules.
What a Natural Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin Doesn’t Need?
- Inflammatory ingredients
- Irritants such as fragrances, parabens, alcohol.
- Comedogenic ingredients
- Chemical, harsh preservatives
We have done all this for you and we have selected the best natural moisturizers for sensitive, acne-prone skin, without harsh chemicals, parabens, petrochemicals, alcohol, sulfates, but with many herbs and gracious ingredients that will help your skin clear up.
Enter your text here...
All-Natural Moisturizers for Sensitive, Acne-prone Skin That You Can Find in Your Kitchen
Well, it’s easy. Instead of using a product that you’re not sure of what it contains and what reaction it might have on your skin, you can always try safer, all-natural alternatives that you can find in your kitchen and prepare with your own hand. This way, you control what goes in and what you put on your face.
Best natural moisturizers are:
- Aloe Vera
- Shea butter
- Jojoba oil
- Olive oil
What Happens to Your Face if You Don’t Apply a Moisturizer?
1. Your skin will start looking dry, dull, saggy, especially during winter.
2. It will become dry, irritated, red, itchy, and flaky.
3. Your acne will aggravate, as dryness makes your acne worse.
4. The protective barrier of your skin is broken. You are now left without a shield, pray to bacteria, bad weather like sun or winds.
5. Your makeup will look terrible, scaled, and it won’t stick firmly and smoothly on your face.